Questions sophomores should be considering:
- Urban vs rural
- Large vs small
- Private vs public
- Specific majors or programs
Where do I fit academically based on GPA and SAT/ACT scores?
- State Championship Meet cuts
- Senior Sectional cuts
- Junior National cuts
- National cuts
- Olympic Trial cuts
During sophomore year, swimmers should:
Become familiar with NCAA and NAIA recruiting rules
Take college tours
For those of you who would like to dive in deeper to help your swimmer realize their dream of swimming in college, the College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Membership is for you.
- Action Items at the Beginning of Each Month
- Conference Championship Meet Times (spreadsheets)
- Individual College Top Event Times (spreadsheets)
- Email Templates for Contacting Coaches
- Lists of Questions to Ask Coaches
- College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Community (a space to interact with other swim parents)
- Access to my expertise through the private community, live chats and the ability to purchase private consultations if desired.