Questions seniors should be considering:
Can I score in Conference Championship Meets?
Do I want to be among the fastest swimmers on the roster as a freshman or work my way up?
What are the pros and cons of the schools I visited?
During senior year, swimmers should:
Continue rapport with coaches at programs of interest via email and phone
Take official and unofficial visits
Determine which schools are a good fit
Ask questions of college swimmers
Complete college applications
Submit test scores and financial information (if applicable) to colleges
Make a final decision on which school to attend
Sign a National Letter of Intent (if the chosen school offers one)
For those of you who would like to dive in deeper to help your swimmer realize their dream of swimming in college, the College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Membership is for you.
- Action Items at the Beginning of Each Month
- Conference Championship Meet Times (spreadsheets)
- Individual College Top Event Times (spreadsheets)
- Email Templates for Contacting Coaches
- Lists of Questions to Ask Coaches
- College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Community (a space to interact with other swim parents)
- Access to my expertise through the private community, live chats and the ability to purchase private consultations if desired.