It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and wonder how to help your swimmer when thoughts like
go through your head on a regular basis.
Signing up for the College Swimming Guide mailing list is the first step. By reading the blogs and watching the videos, you are becoming familiar with recruiting terms and the steps to take.
Want to Swim in College? Fast Lane guides you through the entire process by letting you know what to do, how to do it and when to do it.
For those of you who would like to dive in deeper to help your swimmer realize their dream of swimming in college by developing a strong, realistic list of target schools and guiding them as they reach out to college swim coaches, the College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Membership is for you.
A Fast Lane membership will guide you through the entire process by letting you know what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Fast Lane Membership benefits include:
- Action Items at the Beginning of Each Month
- Conference Championship Meet Times (spreadsheets)
- Individual College Top Event Times (spreadsheets)
- Email Templates for Contacting Coaches
- Lists of Questions to Ask Coaches
- College Swimming Guide Fast Lane Community (a space to interact with other swim parents)
- Directory of College Swim Programs with input from college coaches all over the country
- Access to my expertise through the private community, live chats and the ability to purchase private consultations if desired.
There’s no reason to delay – a one-time fee of $249 puts you in the Fast Lane
for your swimmer’s entire high school career